Robotic Gripper targets laboratory applications.
- Applied Robotics Inc., a leading global manufacturer of robotic end-of-arm tooling and connectivity solutions, today announced the introduction of its new smart gripper.
- The Smart Gripper 2.0, designed for use in a laboratory setting to increase efficiency and flexibility, is also easily scalable for use in a variety of other industries and applications.
- The gripper features accurate robotic finger positioning, adjustable grip force, easy integration and requires no proprietary software or controllers.
- Applied Robotics' Smart Gripper is the only small stepper based gripper available that can be integrated with most commercially available robots and the only programmable gripper designed specifically for micro plate handling.
- Using a universal operating platform and accurate positioning of robotic fingers, the new gripper brings precision and flexibility to applications and increases laboratory efficiency.
- The user pre-programs motions into the servo gripper's non-volatile memory for later recall triggered by the robot controller's discrete output lines. Up to 32 programs can be selected using the gripper's five discrete input lines.
Copyright © 2013 Welding-Robots.com All Rights Reserved.