PULSE MIG WELDING MACHINE WITH DIGITAL CONTROL
- The Kemppi Pro Evolution delivers optimal usability and reliability, with standard features such as storing of used welding parameters and automatic thread of MIG wire
- Basic units in the Kemppi Pro Evolution series are the digital controlled 3200, 4200.
- The Pro Evolution wire feeders Promigs 501, 501L, 511 and 530 feature a four-roll feed mechanism.
- This ensures smooth and secure wire movement with thin and soft Al wires or thick and hard solid wires.
- Promig 200 and Promig 300 are mobile Evolution wire feeders designed for dock yards and heavy metal industry.
- Promig 100 is a compact and highly portable tandem wire feeder for welding up to 30 meters from the main wire feeder.
- Protig 400 HF ignition unit ensures excellent and stable arc ignition in TIG welding.
- Protig 400 is attached to the top of the power source, and can be transported to the workplace in its standard frame.
- Procool 10 and 30 cooling units:
- Cooling liquid units Procool 10 and 30 for Kemppi Pro Evolution are designed for cooling MIG welding guns and TIG welding torches in demanding professional use.
- They are multi-functional power sources built with inverter technology for all welding methods both in manual and robotic applications.
Copyright © 2013 Welding-Robots.com All Rights Reserved.