New 7024 Stick Electrode from Hobart Brothers
- Rocket 7024, a new generation of mild steel stick electrodes designed to improve productivity on flat and horizontal welding applications, is available from Hobart Brothers.
- The Rocket 7024 electrodes are particularly well suited for general plate, tank and construction equipment fabrication
- For SMAW (shielded metal arc welding) applications requiring high deposition rates and high travel speeds.
- Featuring a self-removing slag system that completely releases slag, Rocket 7024 electrodes improve productivity by minimizing timely post-weld activities such as chipping or grinding.
- Rocket 7024 electrodes meet the exacting AWS (American Welding Society) E7024 requirements for horizontal fillet and flat-position electrodes and offer a minimum tensile strength of 70,000 psi (70 ksi).
- Hobart Brothers is dedicated to the highest level of Performance Welding(TM). For product spec sheets or to learn more about Hobart Brothers and Hobart brand products, visit Hobartbrothers.com
Copyright © 2013 Welding-Robots.com All Rights Reserved.