Air Liquide Welding: New Investments to Sustain Growth in the Energy Markets
- Welding technology today is strongly driven by the energy markets that use a great number of welded metallic structures: oil rigs and platforms in offshore and onshore activities, pipelines for oil and gas transportation, reactors and columns in oil, hydro or wind turbines....
- These structures are submitted to very demanding conditions (marine corrosion, climatic hazards, high pressure and temperature ....) and the construction of all these structures requires high quality welding gas and consumables.
- The Group contributes to the manufacturing of many everyday products: bubbles in sparkling beverages, protective atmosphere for packed foods, oxygen for hospitals and homecare patients, ultra-pure gases for the semiconductor industry, hydrogen to desulfurize fuels…
- Air Liquide is committed to sustainable development and helps to protect life.
- Founded in 1902, Air Liquide has successfully developed a long-term relationship with its shareholders built on trust and transparency and guided by the principles of corporate governance.
- Since the publication of its first consolidated financial statements in 1971, Air Liquide has posted strong and steady earnings growth.
- Sales in 2006 totaled 10,949 million euros, with sales outside France accounting for almost 80%.
- Air Liquide is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a component of the CAC 40 and Eurostoxx 50 indices
Copyright © 2013 Welding-Robots.com All Rights Reserved.