Meeting demands of industries
- The PGMA-TWSP provides training coupons for "near-hires" - people who are already employable but still need a little enhancement of their skills.
- The "near-hires" present their training coupons at schools offering Tesda-registered finishing courses in the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry like the Call Center (100 hours),
- Medical Transcription (160 hours), and other industries with critical skills requirements like the Shielded Metal Arc Welding (304 hours), Gas Metal Arc Welding (80 hours), and Household Services (40 hours).
- The schools will in turn present the training coupons at Tesda for collection of payment.
- The PGMA-TWSP has been conceptualized to ensure that quality workers are produced to meet job openings in industries.
- For this endeavor, President Arroyo has allocated P500 million for CY 2007 alone. And there will be more next year.
- A month from now, you might just become one of the best call center agents, or most sought-after medical transcriptionists, or finest household service workers, or exceptional welders our country can ever have.
To read the original article please click: