New 7024 Stick Electrode from Hobart Brothers
- Rocket 7024, a new generation of mild steel stick electrodes designed to improve productivity on flat and horizontal welding applications, is available from Hobart Brothers.
- The Rocket 7024 electrodes are particularly well suited for general plate, tank and construction equipment fabrication
- For SMAW (shielded metal arc welding) applications requiring high deposition rates and high travel speeds.
- Featuring a self-removing slag system that completely releases slag, Rocket 7024 electrodes improve productivity by minimizing timely post-weld activities such as chipping or grinding.
- Rocket 7024 electrodes meet the exacting AWS (American Welding Society) E7024 requirements for horizontal fillet and flat-position electrodes and offer a minimum tensile strength of 70,000 psi (70 ksi).
- Hobart Brothers is dedicated to the highest level of Performance Welding(TM). For product spec sheets or to learn more about Hobart Brothers and Hobart brand products, visit Hobartbrothers.com
To read the original article please click: