Super-MIG System an innovative welding technology
- Welding Solutions Inc. will showcase the Super-MIG System, its new hybrid welding process that reliably delivers greater welding speeds under variable gap conditions, deeper weld penetration and reduced spatter and a narrower heat affected zone.
- Super-MIG is capable of welding most standard MIG, Plasma and Laser applications.
- For example, it can be used to do true overlap welds-continuous or stitch/spot configurations.
- On average, Super-MIG has been proven to achieve welding speeds of up to two times faster than the conventional MIG applications.
- Welding Solutions Inc. is the exclusive distributor of this new hybrid welding system in North America.
- Welding Solutions will conduct a technical briefing on Super-MIG, which will be available to all open house attendees.
- The open house features emerging automation application demonstrations using products from other leading manufacturers including ABB, Cognex, Delmia, Fanuc, Kawasaki, KUKA Robotics, Motoman, Perceptron, Shafi and more.
- Demonstrations with multiple robotic applications will be featured including welding, bin picking, flexible racking, assembly, flexible gauging, palletizing, part tending and pick & place applications with a focus on emerging automation solutions.
To read the original article please click: