WELD ANYWHERE TOOL FOR MMA & SCRATCH TIG USE
- Minarc is a lightweight MMA welding machine ideal for use in workshop and site environments.
- Minarc tolerates large fluctuations of input voltage making it excellent in field conditions with long cables or supply generators.
- Designed with portability and outdoor use in mind, the Minarc has a durable casing, ease of carry with its shoulder strap and well-protected control knobs.
- Protection against overload, over voltage, humidity and dust ingress gives excellent reliability.
- TIG welding is made possible with the scratch-TIG function.
- The Minarc's superior arc performance is based on high voltage reserves and automatic Arc Force.
- These guarantee that the arc will stay stable in all positions, with any current and even with extra long cables up to 50m. Automatic Hot Start gives perfect ignition in all conditions.
- U/I-welding characteristic curve has been reformed, application for this Anti Sticking function is to degree the risk for MMA electrode sticking to base material.
To read the original article please click: