Solid MIG Wires act as arc welding filler metal.
- Thermal ArcŪ Introduces New Autocraft(TM) 70S-6 Solid MIG Wires
- Thermal Arc, a world leader in arc welding technology, is introducing its latest new line in arc welding filler metals -- the Autocraft 70S-6 solid MIG wires.
- Thermal Arc provides a complete line of superior quality power supplies and accessories to meet arc welding requirements.
- Its extensive welding power source products include STICK (SMAW), TIG (GTAW), MIG (GMAW), multi-process, wire feeders and engine-driven plasma systems.
- These AWS ER70S-6 wires are available in 2, 11, 33 and 44 lb. spools and 550 and 830 lb. drums.
- Packaged in heavy grade colored corrugated cardboard, the 2 and 11 lb. spools are designed for easy "point of purchase" sale and display.
- The spools themselves are layer level wound and constructed of ABS high grade plastic for maximum strength.
- The distinctly marked spools increase safety with clearly labeled specifications and safety information.
To read the original article please click: