MOTOMAN Introduces World's Fastest Arc Welding Robots
- The speed of the robots' axes has been increased by up to 40% compared with the previous models, which can reduce welding cycle time by 15% and thus enhance productivity.
- Further improvements, such as minimized ARC ON/OFF time and up to 30% less air-cut time, also reduce cycle time.
- The robots also feature new ARM (Advanced Robot Motion) motor control making the SSA2000 and SSF2000 the world's fastest arc welding robots.
- The SSA2000, with a 3 kilo payload, features the same upper arm as the EA1400N "Expert Arc" welding robot with the welding cables integrated and the welding torch mounted in-line with the turning axis, which eliminates cable interference, reduces cable wear and simplifies programming.
- The SSA2000 robot is ideal for multiple robot applications with robots working close together or for applications with difficult access to parts, or those where there is a risk for interference from fixtures.
- The SSF2000 robot, with a 6 kilo payload, is similar to the HP6 model and it is designed for arc welding with traditional external cabling and handling applications.
- The SSF2000 can be used with vision sensor applications, or with torches that have integrated wire drives
To read the original article please click: