Welding Show returns to Chicago
- Taking place November 11-14, it is the largest event in North America dedicated to showcasing a full spectrum of metal forming, fabricating, stamping, tube & pipe, and welding equipment and technology.
- Buyers and sellers from over 75 countries will gather at the FABTECH International & AWS Welding Show to exchange products and services, network with peers, see new products, problem-solve, and educate the industry on the latest technologies.
- The American Welding Society will present a complete line up of in-depth conferences and seminars, RWMA Resistance Welding School and a Professional Program showcasing the latest in welding research and new commercial developments.
- Topics include; friction welding, hot wire welding & cladding, welding of stainless steels, visual inspection, pricing and profitability, arc welding, and more.
- The FMA and SME will offer 45 technical sessions (including 25 new sessions this year) focused on management, operations/lean, automation, cutting, lasers, fabricating/forming, materials/processes, stamping, and tube & pipe.
- Sessions provide manufacturers involved in management, engineering, purchasing, product development and production, with the tools and techniques they need to advance their career.
- Laser Cutting Certificate Program: November 12 – 14 - This certificate program will build on fundamental knowledge of CNC operations and part design for CO2 laser cutting.
- Attendees will apply this information in a uniquely designed hands-on demonstration area in the North Hall optimizing the operation of a CNC laser cutting machine.
- Visit www.sme.org/certificates for more information, including registration.
End User Forum: November 13 - This free forum brings together the end-user welding community for a one-of-a-kind, content-rich productivity learning experience.
- Presenters will cover real-life productivity issues and allow fabricators to engage in discussions with their peers away from the shop floor.
To read the original article please click: