Orbital Welding Passes Inspection Tests in Powdered Milk Plant
- Orbital Welds Leave Smooth Weld Surfaces
- This state-of-the art facility was a multi-national joint venture between Tricom in Holland who designed the plant
- MBL from New Zealand who supplied the process equipment, and Lincomax, the installing contractor from Uruguay.
- Orbital welding equipment from Arc Machines, Inc. in the United States was specified.
- The specification of orbital welding is indicative of an increasing concern in Latin America
- For food safety and the willingness to improve their fabrication standards to increase the cleanliness and integrity of their products.
To read the original article please click: