Applied Robotics Receives Prestigious Award From Hypertherm
- Supplier Excellence Award for 2007 by Hypertherm, the world leader in metal cutting technology. Applied Robotics' QuickSTOP product helps protect the cutting heads utilized on Hypertherm's systems.
- The partnership began in 1998 and has shown continual success for both parties and their customers. Both ISO-9001 registered companies, Applied Robotics, Inc.
- Hypertherm feel ISO and LEAN practices have helped contribute to their overall achievements allowing them to be more proactive in anticipating the needs of their customers and to distill the latest in expert knowledge.
- Applied Robotics designs and manufactures end-or-arm tooling and connectivity solutions intended to solve complex automation problems and improve efficiencies.
- By continually delivering breakthrough advances in metal-cutting productivity and precision – first in plasma, now also in laser
- Hypertherm reaffirms and extends its position as the world's leading supplier of advanced high temperature metal cutting technology.
To read the original article please click: