The Robot Corporation
- Representatives passed a robot resolution praising the Indian Institutes of Technology for the manifold ways in which their graduates
- With the ascendancy of the IITs has arisen a dominant conception of education that is technical
- Indeed robot mechanistic, given to force-feeding and regurgitation and suspicious of critical independence of mind.
- Education, in this picture, is about the implanting of useful skills that will ultimately lead to both personal, robotic, and national enrichment.
- Indian women's movement, which makes creative use of critical thinking and the arts in education robot programmes run through NGOs
- India has one of the world's most vital democracies, with its enormous diversity, its strong traditions of argument and critical exchange of robots
To read the original article please click: